GRECKA PANORAMA and THE GREEK FOOD SHOW will be featuring a number of events and fun contests throughout the two days of the fair, all with the purpose of providing an exceptionally true Greek experience for all visitors.
Location of the fair is central and easy to reach via public transport or car.
The PGE Narodowy as host of the 4th GRECKA PANORAMA provides all necessary parking and commuting information for visitors and exhibitors alike.
PGE NARODOWY-Address: aleja Poniatowskiego 1, 03-901 Warszawa
ACCESS/ Going to PGE Narodowy, National Stadium:
The National Stadium is just 12 km from Chopin Warsaw Airport.
There are connections to most of the city's Means of Transportation:
• By Car: The Stadium is located on the Al Alley. Ks. Poniatowskiego and ul. Zieleniecka, ul. Siwca and Wybrzeże Szczecińskie.
Available Parking at the ground floor, and underground.
• By Bus: From the Rondo Waszyngtona Station the lines served are: 102, 111, 117, 123, 128, 146, 147, 158, 166, 507, 509, 517, 521, N02, N22, N24, N72.
• By tram: From the Rondo Waszyngtona station, the service lines are: 7, 8, 9, 22, 24, 45, 77.
• By train: From Warszawa Stadion Station, SKM and Koleje Mazowieckie
• By Metro: Stadion Narodowy Station